Volunteers are active in all areas of The Arc of South Norfolk, from the Board of Directors to individual programs.
Whether you have a few hours a week, one day each month, or would like to help for one project at a time, we have a job for you.
- Help in our resource library
- Commit to an internship
- Help with fund raising
- Assist at community special events
- Work with children during club meetings and vacation programs
- Help serve refreshments at a dance for adults
- Coach a sports team
- Teach or assist with arts and craft activities
- Help produce/assemble mailings
- Serve on a board or committee
You can volunteer as many days and as many hours you wish. We have no minimum time requirements for volunteers. We do ask that you try to come on a consistent basis, calling ahead of time if you cannot make a specific day or time. Some projects/activities can be done from your home.
For more information on volunteering, please contact Susan Kagan at SKagan@arcsouthnorfolk.org.