Ways to Give
There are several meaningful ways that you can give to The Arc of South Norfolk and have an impact on the hundreds of individuals with disabilities that we serve. Donations to our Annual Fund support all of our services.
We are always looking to partner with local businesses and invite you to join us as a volunteer. Please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We currently partner with these organizations:
Make a tax deductible donation in support of our Annual Fund. The Annual Fund supports all of our programs and services.
You can donate through your Donor Advised Fund or send a check directly to the Arc of South Norfolk. We can also be found on Network for Good and Guidestar.
• Include the Arc of South Norfolk in your estate plan.
• Please contact us and we can assist you in leaving a lasting legacy.
• Co-host a breakfast here at The Arc of South Norfolk.
• Host a Community Day with The Arc of South Norfolk.
• Join us as a recreation program coach or instructor.
• Join our team at the Rodman Ride for Kids.
• Donate your time by getting involved with our programs-it’s a rewarding experience!
Please contact Susan at email@example.com.