Ways To Give
Donate to our Annual Fund
Make a tax deductible donation in support of our Annual Fund. The Annual Fund supports all of our programs and services.
Monthly donations can be made automatically and you will receive a report of your total giving at the end of the year. These gifts enhance all of the programs that we provide for people with disabilities. To set up a monthly gift, please click here.
You can donate through your Donor Advised Fund or send a check directly to the Arc of South Norfolk. We can also be found on Network for Good and Guidestar.
Double your donation to The Arc of South Norfolk. Did you know that two thirds of corporations match donations that their employees make to charitable organizations? Most match 1:1, and some even match 2:1 or 3:1 and match for retired employees as well!
Tribute & Memorial Giving
- Make a bequest of a specific dollar amount, a tangible asset such as real estate, a car, shares of stock or other property to The Arc of South Norfolk. Please contact Susan at email@example.com or call (781) 762-4001 x304.
- Include the Arc of South Norfolk in your estate plan.
- In lieu of flowers, you may request that donations be made in memory of a loved one to The Arc of South Norfolk c/o Development at 789 Clapboardtree St, Westwood, MA 02090.
- Please contact us and we can assist you in leaving a lasting legacy.
Host an Online Fundraiser
- Host a peer-to-peer fundraiser online through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Volunteer at one of our community events.
- Join us as a recreation program coach or instructor.
- Join our team at the Rodman Ride for Kids.
- Donate your time by getting involved with our programs – it’s a rewarding experience!